- Established in the 1830’s, The Georgetown House is located in the heart of Georgetown, one of the most affluent and historic neighborhoods of Washington DC. Resting on the C&O canal, this quaint residential-style inn offers 11 rooms named after 11 (of the original 75 canal locks or access points) that once comprised the canal.
- We will charge full amount of your reservation 2 days prior to your date of arrival. If you card is unable to be charged, your reservation will be cancelled with no guarantee of a room upon arrival.
- We will offer maid service only after a 3 day stay. Anything shorter than a 3 day stay will not include maid service. If you would like your towels changed prior to that, please put in your request before 12pm on the day you would like them changed.
- The Georgetown House was built in 1830’s. Please consider that no sound-proofing materials were used between ceilings and floors. Please be respectful of your neighbors especially after hours.
- We are proud to enforce a smoke free environment in all of its rooms and common areas. If this policy is violated, a significant fee of $500 will be charged to the customer’s credit card who violate this policy.
- The Georgetown House regrets that no pets are allowed in its rooms. We are pet free environment but are happy to refer to pet boarding options nearby.